Flyte IQ Motor
- Elegant and functional design
- High-resolution graphic display
- Easy entry of Competition co-ordinates/ Routes via PC with USB cable.
- FAI-conform flight data are saved until landing.
- Photographic documentation is no longer necessary (in accordance to FAI/IGC regulations for gliders)
- The recording ratio is adjustable according to flight mission between 1 and 60 sec., upon arrival at Waypoint sector the ratio is automatically switched to 1 sec. and an acoustical as well as optical signal is provided to the pilot. It is possible to record up to 290 hours flight time.
- For each flight are recorded: GPS-position, altitude (air pressure and GPS-value), TAS, speed over ground, time, marking for positions.
- Easy data transfer via USB interface to the PC. IGC- and NMEA-data are available. IGC data are provided with digital signature, so that manipulations are identifiable.
- Altimeter: maximum 11000 m with resolution 1 m
- Variometer: analog ± 8 m/s scale 0.2 m/s
- Digital: ± 100 m/s scale 0.1 m/s
- Speed Wind vane: 0 up to 120 km/h (opitonal sensor)
- RPM: 1000 up to 15000
- Waypoints: 200 WP
- Routes: 20 Routes with maximum 30 WP each
- Maximum recording time:
- Altimeter: max. 11000 m scale 1m
- Variometer: analog ± 8 m/s scale 0,2 m/s
- Maximum recording time: 48 hrs. flight time at 10 s recording interval max. 291 hrs. at 60 s recording interval
- Restricted Areas: up to 150 CTR’s
- Number of Tracklog-Points: 21000
- Number of recorded flights: 100
- Dimensions: 178 x 5 x 40 mm
- Weight: 425 grams (without harness)
- Power supply: 2 or 4 pieces NiMh Accu or Alkaline Batteries AA, 1.5 V
- Operating time: > 20 hours per Bank, i.2 > 40h total
- Screen resolution 38400 Pixel / 240 x 160Pixel ( = 1/8 VGA )
- Operating temperature: ±15 °C up to ± 50 °C
- FlyLink Radio Module
- Frequency ICm Band 2.4 GHz
- Range max. approx. 10m
- RPM measuring range 1000 min -1 up to 8000 min – 1
- Temperature measuring range: -20 °C up to 800 °C