Second Hand SupAir Walibi Tandem Pilot Harness
If you're just starting out on getting your tandem license, this pilot harness could be good for you to get you into the game. It's not expensive, looks used but works perfectly.
Due to its low weight and small volume the split leg Walibi provides good mobility and contributes to safety during takeoff and landing. It can be flown with or without the seatplate, and incorporates Sup'Air's Cable Airbag System for automatic pre-inflation of the airbag (Sup'Air patent).
- Lightweight and compact
- Split seat/board mix: Seating system with either reinforced leg loops or removable seatplate (weight gain 520 grams)
- Cable Airbag System (Supair patent) + Mini Bump
- 40mm automatic quick-release buckles
- Shoulder strap adjustment with 30mm light buckles
- Back angle and chest strap adjustment by squared 30mm aluminium buckles
- Rear-mounted 6-flap parachute pocket with simple pin reserve handle (handle can be mounted left or right)
- Reinforced back for optimal back support and breathable material for comfort
- Built-in neoprene radio pocket on left shoulder
- Large rear storage pocket with container for drinks bag
- 2 side storage pockets with zip
- Can also be used for solo flying.
- Weight: M size approx 3.7 Kg ; S size approx 3.2 Kg (without seatplate)